BPW Alliance forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

How To Make Friends and Influence People in Guild Wars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sevo the Wolf

PostSubject: How To Make Friends and Influence People in Guild Wars   Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:02 pm

Hi All,

Had a funny little exchange the other day whilst trying to recruit for our nice friendly guild, I found it amusing thought id share it with you! Went something like this:

Friendly Wolfy: BPW recruiting, friendly guild with guild hall/cape etc 30+ members wisp me if youre interested.

Reply from personWhy do you only recruit people who are 30 or below are you ageist? I could say im 16 but I dont lie im 60

Friendly WolfyNo sorry misuderstanding I meant we have 30+ members not you have to under 30 we welcome all ages, do u want to join?

ReplyNo I dont your guild is ageist and I hope your PC crashes and your guild burn in hell.

Friendly WolfyHuh I think you got me all wrong

ReplyUser not online

WTF!!! Just found it an amusing conversation! guess they were a bit touchy about there age, and my PC crashed now im just waiting to burn in Hell!!

The fun of Guild Wars:-)

Later all

Wolfy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Friends and Influence People in Guild Wars   Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:03 pm

lmao omg some ppl XD

that was pretty funny wolfy though i see what u mean bout abuse while recruiting Razz Only weird thing i had is some random dude telling me not to change 2nd proffs at the proff changer went something like this:

*Dragon Changes proffs at proff changer*

Dude 'WHAT U DOIN?'

Dragon 'um...changing proffs why?'

Dude 'WHY???????? U DON'T NEED EM'

Dragon 'well its my choice thank you'

Dude 'LOOK I KNOW WHAT I'M ON BOUT STOP WASTING UR MONEY AND LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS BETTER'

Dragon getting annoyed at this point 'look kiddo i been playing for over 2 years now i know what i'm doing better than u, and tell me how long u been playing eh?

Dude 'um......gotta go......' and silence, so got on with what i was doing wasn't anywhere near as funny as ur experiance wolfy just strange Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noir
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Friends and Influence People in Guild Wars   Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:39 am

Lmao

Me: Just staning in Ascalon been my cool self
Random: WOW you soooo cool
Me: I know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Friends and Influence People in Guild Wars   Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:44 am

haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Friends and Influence People in Guild Wars   Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:03 pm

XD ive had thousands of convos like that lol cant remeber any but next time it happens i will write it down ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Friends and Influence People in Guild Wars   

Back to top Go down

How To Make Friends and Influence People in Guild Wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BPW Alliance forum :: Alliance forums :: The laughing area-
Jump to: